Pinterest Marketing Tutorial – 17 Top Tips
Pinterest Marketing Opportunity
Have you heard of the latest round of chatter from online marketers regarding Pinterest?
So what is it and what’s all the fuss about anyway? Pinterest is an online pinboard where people can Organize and share things they love. Similar to Facebook. It’s like a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pin-boards created by other people to discover new things you like and get inspiration from other people sharing your interests. A board can be created on any topic, such as posters, fashion etc. Women love it!
Grab your Pinterest Marketing Guide for Business here.
Pinterest is a new bookmarking, networking social media website. Some people are starting to get a little tired of Facebook! Pinterest leans heavily towards people sharing pictures. Images of any kind are good, so long as they are interesting, informative or downed right funny. Just like any social media site like Facebook, YouTube and more, it’s all about fun and sharing. For this reason, Pinterest is a site that women just love to visit! Us girls like our pictures, even more than you boys do!
A recent study done in January 2012 by Shareaholic showed that Pinterest is becoming a hugely popular player as far as social media sites go. The study revealed that it is sending more traffic (referred traffic) than many of the other well known mega sites.
Does Pinterest Present an Opportunity for Online Marketers and Small Business? I think so….
Get Your Copy of the Pinterest Marketing Tutorial here.
Let me explain why. Because you can not only share what you have to offer by creating a board and pinning something to it, you can actually add your affiliate link to it. So you are helping people find what they are looking for while making money at the same time. Could be better than that.
That’s just one of the ways you can make bank with Pinterest, and that’s why I want to share with you a little Pinterest tutorial course you can pick up for less than ten bucks.
17 Top Pinterest Marketing Tips
- Add a paragraph in to the “About” section on your profile.
- Include your business name on your profile for maximum exposure.
- Use your website URL in your profile.
- Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Pin content regularly and steadily. Be interesting. Add descriptions.
- Once you build momentum, Add a prominent “Follow Me on Pinterest” button to your website.
- Tag other users in your pins by using “@username” in your descriptions.
- Comment on other pins.
- When you pin something, add an affiliate link.
- “Like” other people’s pins.
- Remember people love holidays and special events.
- Don’t over promote your website. Mix it up.
- Repin others (like retweeting)
- Pin videos as well as images.
- When pinning a new image using the Pinterest browser bookmarklet share with other social media communities.
- Use Pinterest’s embed option to publish pins as content in your blog posts and website pages. If using WordPress get a widget.
- Get the Pinterest iPhone app, so you can repin when you are on the go, pin from your camera.
I got James Jones basic Pinterest Marketing Tutorial Course to get me started.
Go here if you would like me to send you a Pinterest invite
Filed under: Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!