How to Make Your Own Website – Free Video Tutorials
Setting Up a Website Free Walk-through Tutorials
If you are wanting to know how to make your own website but don’t know where to get started, then I’ve just released a free step by step video tutorial guide on How to Start a Website From Scratch showing you the exact process. It’s always a lot easier to learn anything by watching over someone’s shoulder as they do it, so that’s why I decided to not only write a ebook that people could read and get tips along the way, but also watch how to set up a website. It will explain and show you a complete walkthrough of a website setup including domain registration, web hosting (25% Off Coupon Code) installing WordPress and a Theme. Plus lots more strategies to impress Google!
Make Your Own Website in 2 Easy Steps!
- Enter your name and email address on form on the right. The free information will be sent to you straight away.
- Click on the link in the email that is sent to you and start watching the videos!
How Will This Course Help You?
- Do you want to be an internet marketer but don’t have a website?
- Are you a small business owner and want to take your business online without the web designer cost?
- Do you want to build a list of customers to get more sales?
- Would you like to make money from your own blog?
- Does your business need an online presence?
- Do you want your own domain name?
- Would you like to the save money you’d need to spend on a web designer?
- Are you a work at home mum wanting an extra income?
- Do you want your own a personal blog?
This training is referring to setting up a WordPress blog self hosted site. This is highly recommended if you want a website that Google will take seriously and in turn give you more free traffic through higher SERP rankings. This is because the search engines prefer self hosted stand alone unique sites.
The free training will also discuss the importance of using the keyword tool and choosing a domain name. For a limited time you will get free access to the “16 Essential Plugins Report”. This will show you which plugins you should add to your site once you have built your website. Go here if you don’t know what plugins are and what their function is. If you don’t know which site builder to start setting up a website, then here are 12 good reasons why to use WordPress.
Please share this post if you know someone who would also like to start a website.
Filed under: Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!